Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars
Next session: Funding and Financing In-Depth
In light of the current global pandemic, the Northern Virginia Economic Development Alliance (NOVA EDA) is taking action. We are proud to announce the launch of a three-part, 12 session webinar series: “Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars.”
Created for NOVA businesses to ensure they have the latest and best possible information from a variety of experts, these webinars will focus on how to keep moving forward during and after the current global pandemic. It will convene experts spanning issues such as government financing, staffing, technology readiness, healthy workplaces, new business and revenue models, customer retention, and more.
The next in the series, on April 30 beginning at 2 p.m. Eastern Time, is the Funding and Financing In-Depth Webinar, which will delve into issues of federal and state government financing programs, leadership insights to managing through difficult economic times.
April 30 Webinar Description:
With the approval of a new tranche of COVID Relief Package funding signed into law last Friday small business programs such as the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) and the Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL) will receive an additional $310B in funding, but how long will it last? And what alternatives do business owners have to secure additional financing throughout 2020? What advice can financial experts and experienced business leaders offer business owners throughout the region to steer a safe course?
- Ryan Touhill, Chief of Staff, Alexandria Economic Partnership, Webinar Host
- Howard Pisons, Executive Director, Virginia Small Business Financing Authority (VSBFA), Commonwealth of Virginia
- Zachary Petry, Manager, Small Business Lending, Virginia Community Capital, Inc.
- Robert Day, CFO, Advantage Engineers, Inc.
Who should attend: Business owners and managers looking to understand how best to secure funding and financing through federal and state agencies and banking institutions, and the implications to their business.
Cost: No charge.
To register, please visit: Funding and Financing In-depth Webinar. Registration for the webinar is required and limited.
In these uncertain times, the members of the Northern Virginia Economic Development Alliance (NOVA EDA) recognize that businesses need more help. “Beyond COVID-19: NOVA Business Resiliency Webinars” is a three-part series, broken down below. Businesses can attend some or all of the webinars—registration will be required and limited for each session.
- COVID-19 Business Survival Toolkit
- Funding & Financing In-depth
- Staffing: What’s Best for My Business, What’s Best for My People?
- Keeping My Customers and Finding New Ones in This Climate
- New Business Models – Going Digital: What Does it Mean for My Business?
- The New Normal
- Supply Chain Management
- Marketing & Business Development Through COVID-19
- IT: Cost or Investment?
- Growth Funding
- Partnering Across the Business Community
- Strategic Planning in a Digital World